Snorkeling of Pines - New Caledonia
SNORKELLING ISLE OF PINES
Just a 20 minute flight from Noumea, the Isle of Pines is truly a Pacific Island showpiece of beauty. Gadji Reef has ideal spots for snorkelling, with its extraordinary coral formations.
Snorkeling trip For non divers: enjoy the boat ride, and explore the reef around our dive sites with flippers, mask and snorkel. The timetable are : departure at 2:00 pm and back at 5:00 pm.
About the DIVING CLUB:
Diving club is located in the Ouaméo Bay (Ile des Pins), near the Kodjeue hotel and opened in 1974.
The team comprises :
- Jean-Luc (B.E.E.S.1, open Water Scuba and PADI instructor),
- Bertrand (B.E.E.S.1), Nicodème (PADI instructor assistant),
- Narcisse ( PADI instructor assistant)
- Jean-Louis and Antoine (both boat crew and taking care of your safety from the surface).
- The centre is equipped with 2 BAUER compressors (20m3/h) and 40 aluminium tanks.
- The center is an AQUALUNG Partner Center. They own 16 full sets of diving equipment which consists of: Regulators, BCDs, 5mm long wetsuits, Shortys, Flippers, Masks and Snorkels. All equipment is available for rent.
- Boats : two semi-rigid boats can take you to the various dive sites.
Main Boat (NAIAD Type ): Length 9 metres, Maximum 16 divers, four-stroke Suzuki engines 2x200 CV
Second Boat (BWA Type): Length 6.50 metres, Maximum 14 divers, four-stroke Suzuki engine 1x150 CV Each boat is equipped with an emergency oxygen system, a medic first aid kit, a radio and mobile phone, life vests, and some spare parts for dive equipment.
Your activity includes:
Return tranfer by boat
Equipment : flippers, mask and snorkel
Transfers hotel / diving center are included (except for Le Méridien Ile des Pins hotel).
This tour excludes:
Additional wetsuit (It is possible to rent equipment on spot : 700 xpf (5,86 €) per person)
Transfers from/to Le Méridien Ile des Pins hotel.
Available every day except the 25th December and the 1st January
Duration: Half day
Departure at 2:00 pm
Return at 5:00 pm
The snorkeling trip can be cancelled in case of bad weather
Divers must have their diving certificate
Below prices need to be bundled in a package including accommodation and airfares.
Snorkelling: $169 per person
Prices valid to March 2020